WTS Energy is seeking to hire Electrical Department Manager role for one of its client who is a reputed International EPC company.
Location: Saudi Arabia
Electrical Manager will have extensive experience in the design of Substations, Transmission and Distribution Systems in the Oil & Gas, (Hydrocarbon), and Infrastructure industries in both Offshore and Onshore projects. Demonstrated leadership of a large team of electrical engineers and designers and experience in Conceptual, FEED, and Detailed Engineering of medium to large scale projects both Reimbursable as well as Lump Sum required. Minimum 20 years’ experience is required
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of 20 to 40 electrical engineers and designers
- Review and approve discipline work plans
- Review and approve electrical systems studies (e.g. ETAP)
- Review and approve man-hour estimates
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the project team, including the Clients
- Responsible for design integrity of electrical scope, performance of assigned staff, on-schedule delivery of the work within budget
- Lead technical presentations to Clients and their representatives as required
- Serve as technical resource on all matters relating to electrical engineering
· Preferably worked with GES+ projects in Saudi.
Qualifications & Years of Experience:
Minimum Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, and a minimum of 20 years’ in Oil & Gas industry, hydrocarbon, petroleum refinery, offshore, and infrastructure industries.
Key Skills & Technical Competencies:
- Expert knowledge & understanding of Design practices, Construction Practices and Procedures.
- Wide knowledge of codes and industry standards IEEE, NFPA, API, IEC, ANSI/NEMA.
- Wide knowledge in Electrical Power Systems, Protection Philosophy & Protection Device Coordination.
- Knowledge of Saudi Aramco Standards and procedures will be an added advantage.
- Experience in management of a ‘Portfolio’ of projects
- Must have excellent Time Management skill-set