Responsible for the safe and cost-efficient execution of all Drilling and Completion fluids related activities in accordance with the program and company polices. He will be reporting to the Mud Advisor and Drilling General Manager for the project and co-ordinates the field / rig requirements with office based team. For operational and HSE issues at site his first line of communication in the field senior Drilling Supervisor (DSV)/ Field Drilling Suptd (FDS) and Mud Advisor.
- Ensures that Drilling/Work over fluids related operations are conducted and aligned with company's HSE Management system, Well Engineering. Specific HSE policies and procedures, scope of Work and Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) Management. Provide overall support to DSVs/ FDS/ Mud Advisor.
- Ensuring safety and environmental performance are given the highest priority during all phases of the company’s operations.
- Any incidents or accidents reported by Drilling fluids Contractors are to be communicated to company Management through Senior DSV/ NDSV/ Mud Advisor;
- Provide support in preparing the incident report into company’s CIMS system All incidents are to be immediately reported to Senior DSV/ FDS/ Mud Advisor.
- Responsible for all Drilling and completions fluids HSE related issues in the field including rig sites, Mud plants, warehouses etc.
Terms & Conditions
Type : Consultant Role (Rotational)
Location : Onshore ( India )
Start Date : Immediate
Due to Covid 19 travel restrictions, candidate based in India would be preferred for this role.
- University Degree in Engineering or Masters’ in Sciences.
- 10 years in the field of Drilling and Completion fluids including minimum 3+ years as relevant operational management experience. Prior onshore operations ((India) or cluster / pad drilling experience is preferred.
- Excellent understanding of Drilling and completions fluids operational management and Supervision.
- Good understanding of Process Safety Management.
- Must have excellent command of the English Language (written and oral) combined with excellent communication skills.