WTS Energy is seeking to hire Driller for one of our client who is a reputed rig services company.
SUPERVISES : Assistant Driller, Derrickman, Lead Floorman, Floorman, Personnel delegated by the Toolpusher
REPORTS TO: Toolpusher/Tourpusher
The Driller is the key person responsible for ensuring that the Clients drilling program is adhered to the drill floor. Driller is responsible for advising the Toolpusher if there is any concern with anything that may be occurring with the current operation on the drill floor. The Driller is the immediate supervisor responsible for task delegation on the drill floor.
LISTS OF DUTIES :
· Direct drilling crew, makes up BHA, runs the hosting equipment
· Conducts pre-spud meetings with Roughnecks and Derrickman
· Responsible for all equipment related to the drill floor
· Spudding the well/running the casing
· Documents on an ongoing basis all equipment used in constructing the well
· Directs the installation of the BOP Stack
· Pre-plans required equipment
· Assistants and supervise maintenance on all rig floor, mud circulating, diverter, hoisting system equipment along with various drill stem and handling tools
· Completes IADC sheets, Pipe, Tally, Bit record, Rotary Drilling Line Cut Off, Accident/Injury investigation report
- Ideal candidate will have similar experience in offshore cyber rigs.
- Minimum 10 years expereince with relevant qualifications
- Relvant drilling/well control certificates along with offshore certificates