- Lead the development/ revisions of the company strategy and of the strategic business plan in line with the company's vision and mission. Evaluate the Company's portfolio and provide ongoing support to the business in terms of economic evaluation, business analysis, market studies and investment approvals. Conduct ongoing evaluation of Oil and Gas price and industry activity and execute planned and ad hoc studies as requested by Leadership.
- Responsible for identifying target companies for acquisitions, joint ventures, or other business unions, presenting and defending the industrial logic and investment case, consecrating the transaction and supporting the business integration; building and maintaining strategic partnerships; managing the strategic planning function in coordination with the senior leadership team, including updating, maintaining, and implementing a rolling 5-year strategic plan, endorsing recommendation to acquire or divest assets and assessing and reporting portfolio impact, providing financial projections, and refining and monitoring performance metrics; and providing such other support as the CEO may from time to time require.
Terms & Conditions
Company : Oil and Gas Operator
Type : Staff
Location : Abu Dhabi
- Engineering Degree e.g. Chemical, Petroleum Engineering or Geosciences coupled with an MBA preferably in Strategic Management or equivalent career experience.
- 15 to 20 years' experience in the E & P industry including and a broad understanding of the Business and in development and execution of Strategies in the Oil and gas E&P industry including at least 5 years in a line management role or with an M&A background.
- In depth knowledge of the Oil and Gas business especially upstream exploration and geology. Sound awareness of the local and international factors that affect the Oil and Gas E & P business.
- Knowledge of Portfolio Management and Risk Analysis principles