For one of our Clients in Amsterdam, we are looking for Customer Support Specialist. This role reports directly to the Customer Support Manager.
Our client offers flexible, scalable technology solutions for electric vehicles. Their electric vehicle charging stations support the adoption and growth of low-emission e-mobility in over 20 countries worldwide.
Key responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
• Ensure a great customer experience in all things related to the installation and maintenance of their Fast Charging Stations.
• Coordinate the effective and timely resolution of issues reported by customers with help from the technical experts and service organization.
• Book and manage service jobs and spares deliveries.
• Provide updates on service status and set clear and realistic expectations for the resolution of faults
• Respond to ad-hoc queries and escalations from customers and follow up to make sure that The Company delivers as promised.
• Work closely with customer support engineers from the Company.
• Own the customer experience; identify and recommend improvements in processes, products and services.
• Drive up the satisfaction of the Company’s customers so that they will recommend the Company to others and stay loyal to the Company’s products and services in the future.
• Degree qualified or other higher education
• Experience in Customer Support and Project coordination
• Affinity with SalesForce and Oracle systems
• Experience in MS Office
• Event planning skills
• An understanding of and commitment to Customer Satisfaction
• A willingness to learn and grow in a fast-paced ever changing industry
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• An affinity with technology and a commitment to our vision for e-mobility and renewable energy
• Excellent prioritization skills and ability to multitask
• Focus on time management
• Attention to detail
• Living in or near Amsterdam.
Do you meet the requirements and are you looking to work in a fast growing organisation? We look forward to receiving your application.