For one of our Clients, we are looking for Customer Support Engineer. The Customer Support Engineer will support the customers globally through phone and online systems and the same time identify product and process improvements.
The successful applicant will enjoy learning, working with new technologies in renewable energy.
Our client offers flexible, scalable technology solutions for electric vehicles. Their electric vehicle charging stations support the adoption and growth of low-emission e-mobility in over 20 countries worldwide.
- Manage customer's issues in a timely manner
- Perform in-house or on-site repairs when necessary
- Help drive quick response times globally
- Maintain relationships with Clients by providing support, information and guidance
- Report and assist in creating technical documents
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or in Computer Science or in a relevant field of study
- Hands-on experience with Linux is a must
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other techical products
- Good experience with general electronics design and familiarity with processor-controlled devices
- SMT experience working with LV mains to 480VAC and DC systems up to 1000V
- Understanding of OCPP protocol, programming, integration and debugging is an added advantage
- Ability to read and understand electric / electronical schematics
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to provide step by step technical help, both written and verbal
- Travelling as and when required within Europe to provide on-site installation coordination, test & commissioning and technical support