Supervises the operations overview of the wellhead towers and field activities from control room. Ensures all field work and changes are carried out according to company rules and regulations, efficiently and safely. Carries out fields and plant monitoring and operating plant and field processes through SCADA/ DCS, monitors globally and takes suitable actions.
- Monitor variables and supervises the activities of workforce involved in WHT operation including starting up / shutting down the wells, first-line maintenance and reservoir monitoring pressure survey, pigging operations, sampling … etc.
- Monitors and supervises through the control room facilities the operation of crude oil production from well-head towers including crude oil production /separation, water injection and gas treatment I/ processing and gas injection to meet the daily production targets.
- Monitors and supervises through the control room facilities on the F&G system and coordinate with field and plant supervisors to initiate appropriate emergency actions.
- Assure Alarm Management and rationalization for control room monitoring and actions in coordination site maintenance team
- Support in preparing Procedures and Coordinates with Field/Plant Supervisors in implementing Non Routine operations & activities and special campaigns undertaken from time to time such as pigging of pipe lines, biociding of unused lines, pressure testing of subsea lines, corrosion monitoring on the surface facility in wellhead Towers and modifications for the existing systems.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the team lead such as training and development of assigned personnel and UAE Nationals.
Terms & Conditions
- Location : Offshore
- Type : Direct Hire
- Rotation : 4/4 Weeks On/Off or 3/3 Weeks On/Off
- Bachelor Degree in Petroleum/ Chemical Engineering or Equivalent
- 8-10 Years’ experience in WHT/Well/Production/Process Operations activities of which 3 years in offshore
- Good knowledge of both Spoken and Written English.
- Currently in UAE (Must)