• Identifies, defines, implements and monitors all materials, equipment and services procured from 3rd
parties by Engineering Team at KM (Khor Mor) for projects in liaison with Supply Chain & Contracts
Manager (SCCM) and Sharjah Office Supply Chain Team.
• Develops lists and detailed specifications for all material, equipment and service requirements in
consultation with Engineers and Engineering Manager by projects ER / WO (Engineering Request /
• Prepares technical scope of work for all contracts and any other related documents for Invitation to
Tender in liaison with the Engineering team and Supply Chain & Contracts Manager (SCCM)
• Provides technical inputs for preparation of tender strategies, technical evaluation criteria, and
• Works with the Engineers, SPE (Senior Planning Engineer) and SCCM to ensure delivery / update plan.
Consolidates orders and scopes to meet the schedule. Follows up service deliveries and contractor
• Reports to EM (Engineering Manager).
• KM Site focal point for Engineering MSA (Master Services Agreement).
Contracts & Procurement Liaison
• Responsible for managing relationships with SCCM and Supply Chain team and all Engineering Team
to ensure smooth execution of procurement of equipment and services on time in budget and to
• Responsible for providing Engineering Manager with a current and projected spend for all ER’s / WO’s
throughout the year on a weekly basis.
• Accountable for the preparation of MR’s (Material Requests) as directed by the Engineers on the
required cost code and in liaison with the SCCM and Finance Team in Erbil as required.
• Tracks all MRs and updates the SPE daily if necessary – on critical items. Acts as the first line of
information for all MRs for KM Engineering for contracts, material supply and budgetary quotes.
• Works with the Planning Engineer to develop the plan for MRs on an Engineering Requests (ER) / Work
• Keeps an updated version of the total cost and spent for each Engineering project, to feed the periodic
• Actively participate in strategy formulation and drafting of tender / contract strategies for approval.
• Prepares all SOW (Scope of Work) for review and approval by the Engineers on an ER / WO basis –
consolidating for efficiency where deemed effective as agreed with Engineering Manager and SPE.
• Prepares all BOM (Bills of Materials) for review and approval by the Engineers on an ER / WO basis –
consolidating for efficiency where deemed effective as agreed with MOCPE and SPE.
• Provides technical inputs to tender / contract documents for review and approval by the KMSCM and
Engineers on an ER / WO basis – consolidating for efficiency where deemed effective as agreed with
MOCPE and SPE.
• Assist in selecting Technical criteria and scoring guidelines for tender evaluation.
• Conduct overall review of the technical bids for completeness, follow-up with Supply Chain for
obtaining missing documents and facilitate technical clarifications.
• Arrange and coordinate technical evaluation of bids in consultation with Engineering team. Finalize
technical evaluation submissions in line with approved criteria and scoring guidelines.
• Provide support to both KMSCM / Erbil and Sharjah head office-based procurement activities as they
relate to KM Engineering/ Operations
• Conduct technical administration of contracts including progress reporting, scope deficiencies and
changes, performance evaluation and completion certificates
• Assist Engineering team in finalizing the annual budgets
• Managed daily reports for tracking of Material Requests for Engineering team
• Champion implementation of Company safety, security, environment and quality policies and
programs in contracting.
Minimum Educational, Technical Qualifications/Certifications and Experience Required
• Bachelor of Engineering degree, discipline- non-specific or Degree in Quantity Surveying preferred
• Minimum (10) years of experience in Contracting & procurement/ Contracts planning/ quantity
surveying in oil & Gas/EPC companies
• Experience in a management-level position and/or PMP is a significant advantage