Our Client who is responsible for providing heat in Rotterdam and the surrounding areas is looking for a Contracts Manager with extensive commercial experience. You will monitor, optimize and renegotiate existing contracts and at the same develop new ones. Re-evaluating, renegotiating agreements would be part of your responsibility with the objective of achieving an optimal financial results and ensuring the continuation of the contract.
As agreements are relatively long with the involvement of several parties, you have an eye to oversee relatively complex files in a short time and take actions when needed with internal and external stakeholders. Experience in negotiation with both private and public sectors are essential to ensure the success of the processes implemented.
– Renegotiation of existing various contracts which involves renegotiation or not where a process of
renegotiation is already underway or a dispute has arisen with the other contracting party (ies)
– For each dispute, the objective is to achieve an optimal result for the Company by both maximizing
financial results on the contract and continuity as part of it of the contracts within the Company
– Contract management of various contracts and also the acquisition of new contracts
- Completed WO or HBO education on commercial or in the technical field
- Minimum 5-10 years relevant work experience within an energy or commodity sector
- Knowledge and / or affinity with energy and sector in the Netherlands
- Knowledge and experience with contract management including dispute and claim management
- Experience with complex contract structures and negotiations
- Experience in dealing with customers and suppliers, especially suppliers and distributors within the energy
- Experience in dealing with complex private and public administrative processes
- Experience in dealing with others disciplines (financial, legal, operations & assets)
- Excellent command of Dutch and English language is a MUST
Are you a Contracts Manager with extensive commercial experience in the energy industry and you are ready for your next challenge? Apply now to this vacancy.