- Manage and lead multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural project Construction teams on Site
- Attend regular meetings with the Client on Site to discuss and resolve all project related issues.
- Conduct daily multi-disciplinary team meetings on Site to discuss, decide and resolve all project site related matters.
- Responsible to prepare and submit daily, weekly, and monthly progress reports to Client, including the updated daily work progress.
- Collaborates with the Project Manager to manage Schedule and Cost impacts, and provide the data for Scope changes, if applicable
- Responsible for the overall project execution in terms of planning, coordination, and project progress monitoring
- Prepare sites prior to the commencement of construction work and organize facilities and work-fronts as applicable.
- Defines the resources -manpower, vehicles, equipment- necessary for the execution of the construction activities and the mobilization program.
- Manage both large and small projects with flexibility and discipline. Regularly monitor the project progress and achieve the agreed timelines.
Terms & Conditions
Type : Direct Hire (Resident based)
Location : Kurdistan
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
- Min 10+ years of Experience in Oil and Gas/ Petrochemical Industry as Construction Manager.
- Candidate should be experienced in handling multi discipline EPC projects and specifically in On-Shore Oil and Gas Projects with a proven track record.
- Candidate should primarily be experienced in Piping, Pipeline and Mechanical Equipment and have demonstrable experience with Civil and E&I Works.