- Manage and oversee the day-to-day construction management of the project.
- Prepares, supervises and approves the development of its implementation plus ensuring Lessons Learned are properly documented throughout the life of the project including Project Close-out.
- Manage the construction effort and be the construction representative of our company with other parties.
- To plan, develop and organize the construction effort to formulate the most cost-effective plan to timely completion within budget and to implement the execution of that plan.
- Responsible for implementation of the scope of work as related to construction, in conformance with project specifications, Scope of Work, and in accordance with the approved Project Schedule.
- Monitor and report to the Site Manager of project details, including progress, risks and opportunities in a timely manner.
- Ensures all changes to specifications, work scope and drawings are documented.
- Define clear roles & responsibilities and deliverable requirements in terms of both scope and schedule to all the team members.
- Review man-hours and duration forecasts to completion for construction and man-hours, duration and manning forecasts for installation durations and resource requirements.
- Monitor construction productivity and schedule performance and investigate reasons for less than satisfactory performance.
- Provide recommendations and institute measures for improvement by modification to operating procedures/work instructions.
- Adhere to Company Safety Standards and promote safety culture among the ranks throughout the Company.
- Any other ad-hoc projects and duties as required by the management.
Terms & Conditions
Type : Resident based , Contract Hire – 6 Months with possible extension
Location : Basrah – Iraq
- Bsc in Engineering or Equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience with expertise in big water desalination projects with Multinational companies.
- Iraqi Nationals are preferred.