To Provide Specialized Technical Support / Advice related to Vibration Monitoring and other Machinery Condition Monitoring to company Plants by implementation of a Condition Monitoring Program.
- Plan and Execute Condition Monitoring schedules for Vibration, Lube Oil, Thermography, Acoustic monitoring, Performance Testing for rotating machinery.
- Carry out vibration monitoring on rotating equipment (i.e. pumps, compressor, turbine etc.)
- Carry out equipment performance analysis and check for equipment deterioration.
- Generate periodic survey reports / progresses reports on all Condition Monitoring activities.
- Provide advanced support and direction to company Sites on Condition Monitoring and Vibration issues.
- Responsible for reviewing and interpreting machinery vibration data during root cause analysis of failures. This includes real time and archived data in various formats from all existing vibration systems and surveys.
- Maintenance and optimization of company Machine Monitoring Systems and other offline condition monitoring systems used in the facilities to ensure data integrity and that early machine faults are detected accurately to minimize downtime.
- Mentors graduate Condition Monitoring engineers. Trains graduate engineers in use of specialized equipment.
- Perform other task as per department need from time to time.
Terms & Conditions
Type : Staff Role
Location : Abu Dhabi
- Bachelors in Engineering
- 10-12 experience as condition Monitoring Engineer in Petroleum / Petrochemical Plants in the field of Rotating Equipment with knowledge / skills in the following areas.
- Sound knowledge of Rotating Equipment such as pumps, compressor , diesel engines, generators, turbines etc. with respect to Applicability of International Codes, Construction, Performance Requirements and Repair Techniques.
- Good knowledge of performance evaluation of centrifugal / reciprocating compressor, turbines and pumps and associated International Codes.
- Sound knowledge of Turbomachinery Diagnostics using different tools / analysis.
- Sound knowledge of various online and offline machine monitoring system and data acquisition methods.
- Experience in the use of vibration monitoring systems using diagnostic software e.g. PRISM 2, IQ- 2000 and ADRE-3 for windows etc., with proficiency to use IRD/SKF Microlog / Bently Nevada data collectors.
- Working knowledge of process system involved and awareness of Operation and safety requirement.
- Certification in the field of Vibration Analysis / Condition Monitoring will be preferred.
- Good working knowledge in MS Office Suites.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written including relevant reporting skills