WTS Energy is seeking to hire Completions Engineer for one of its client who is a reputed Well Services company.
Location: Stavanger, Norway
· LEAN experience will be helpful. See additional details below
· Provide accurate and timely D&W engineering deliveries to facilitate safe and reliable operations.
· Feasibility reports of drilling options (exploration, appraisal and infill wells and projects).
· Statement of Requirements (SOR) / Concept Select report.
· Basis of Design documents for tubing stress/tubing design, fluids, material evaluations etc.
· Develop and manage Risk Register.
· Seek and implement lessons from suppliers, other operators and within the client.
· Ensure continuous improvement during planning and operations.
· Perform tasks in accordance with the management system.
· Completion Programs. AFE budget. Draft Rig Action Plan, Discuss, document and communicate decisions, dispensations & plan changes.
· Support ongoing operations, onshore and offshore.
· Participate in relevant morning calls and RAP meetings.
· Participate in drilling engineering duty work, onshore and offshore,
· if/when applicable prepare well handover documentation. Final well report
· Ideal candidate will be having similar well completions engineer experience mostly with upper and lower completion along with inflow control preferably.
· Preferably available in Norway and can start on short notice
· Relevant certificates and qualifications are required for this role.