Company Man (Workover)
- Acts as Company Representative on the Rig Site and is responsible for the safe and cost-efficient execution of all completion and Work over related activities in accordance with the program.
- Reports to the DGM Completions/Petroleum Engineer and coordinates the site requirements with office and field base.
Terms & Conditions
- Location : India (Onshore)
- Rotation : 21/21 Days On/Off
- Duration : On yearly renewable contract
- Degree in Engineering or Equivalent.
- Minimum 15 years relevant experience in Oil & Gas Industry. 10+ years well operations management experience in which 5+ years of Senior Drilling/ Workover Supervisor experience.
- Excellent understanding of Workover operational management and supervision.
- Expertise in Well engineering software and computer reporting (EDM, Open Well, Excel etc.)
- Valid IWCF well control certification. Minimum = Land Supervisor level , Combined Supervisor level is preferred.
- Previous India experience is preferred.