For one of our clients in the renewables industry in Romania, we are looking for Commissioning Engineer for HVDC Transmission – Station Power and Primary to work in Bucharest, Romania.
- On-Site Commissioning of MV and LV Auxiliary Supply Systems, including power transformers, DC Chargers, Battery Systems, UPS Systems and Diesel Generator supply including Control and Protection systems
- On-Site Commissioning of HV Switchgear, instrument transformers, power transformers, auxiliary power systems, including testing of secondary circuits and their integration into the control & protection of the HVDC System
- Preparation of test documentation and revising / red marking of hardware drawings in close cooperation with our engineering department
- Technically flawless and on-time preparation of tests under consideration of the required test utilities, as well as evaluation and verification of test results with respect to concept and functionality
- Ensure high quality of work and work safety, active support of the commissioning manager in quality, risk and claim management, participation in improvement programs (e.g. Lean, Reviews and Lessons Learned)
- Bachelor’s degree or completed apprenticeship in electrical engineering or energy technology with job-related work experience
- Work experience / good knowledge in MV and HV substations: Primary components such as MV and HV switchgear, instrument transformers, power transformers, auxiliary power systems.
- Good knowledge in secondary systems of power substations with focus on control, network protection, Interlocking.
- Advantageous: knowledge in SCADA and communication systems
- Experience / knowledge in the field of test equipment such as Omicron, engineering tools such as DIGSI, advantageous: knowledge in PLC (Simatic TDC / S7)
- Willingness for worldwide business trips and long-term assignments on HVDC construction sites as well as optional assignments on offshore platforms.