WTS Energy is seeking to hire Commercial Manager for EPCM project to be based in Abu Dhabi – UAE.
Management of the following departments Approx. 35 staff;
Project Services (Planning, Cost and A&F) IM/IT & Doc Control HSE Admin Team – Abu Dhabi Site Admin and GRO team – Iraq
- Oversee the production of the annual Work Plan and budget (WP&B) for presentation to the client Basra Oil Company (BOC)
- Oversee the production Company annual Work Orders (WO’s) under the Company EPCM contract for approval by BOC
- Review and approval of the Personnel assignment forms (PAF’s)for forwarding to BOC in order to onboard new staff
- Liaising with BOC on all matters to do with the WP&B and Company WO’s / PAFs
- Commercial analysis of the WO,s to ensure optimum Job Income
- Approval of all provisional offers for Abu Dhabi HR, this is required so that HR can release the PAF information to the AD Admin team for PAF production
- Monthly submission of the Company Manpower Mobilization Plan (MMP) with current approved and closed out PAFs and also TBA positions
- Interaction with the labour brokers and Management of their agreements and approval of Labour Broker invoices
- General resource management for the project in connection with the HR recruiter
- Review and dealing with employee request regarding salary adjustments
- Risk management reviews with corporate Project Controls team and Risk Management Department
- Letter writing / responding to relevant BOC letters
- Management of all new hires
- DASH request approvals in conjunction with the IM/IT department to assist with hardware and software allocations to staff
- Management of demobilisation of staff from the project in conjunction with the Abu Dhabi HR team
- Management of International Intermediary approval where required
- Regular visits to Iraq site will be required.
- Management of Iraq Letters of Invitation , staff mobilisation/demobs and Work Permits through the site Admin/GRO team.
Terms & Conditions
Type : Resident Based, On yearly renewable contract
Location : Abu Dhabi
Bsc in Engineering or Equivalent
Minimum 10-15 years in EPCM in oil & gas Industry.