· Management of civil contractor in the execution of site preparation activities for the Early Works project and the timely completion of these activities to protect Company interests.
· Construction supervision for construction accommodation camp installation
· Management of installation of other early works like water supply systems and sewer treatment
· To implement procedures, plans and schedules for execution of the work scope
· To ensure satisfactory levels of HSE performance from contractor with respect to construction activities at site.
· To ensure quality of the finished site has been completed in accordance with project contractual requirements.
· Project management of the Early Works project from contract award to handover.
· Ensure site preparation works are performed to meet project schedules and that completed works are delivered safely and in a timely manner.
· Actively participate in the Contractor’s HSE processes of civil construction hazard and identification, including risk analysis and mitigation and the development of appropriate construction methodologies.
· Attend internal / external Project reviews and other meetings, as necessary.
· Be familiar with Company construction and safety issues.
· Produce construction and safety inputs/reports as required.
· When required assist Contractor in its interface management with third parties and external interconnections.
· Liaise with Contracts personnel and coordinate changes that require schedule and/or cost input from start to finish so that an auditable trial is available.
· Attend internal progress and construction meetings as required with the Contractor.
· Actively participate in audits of the Contractor.
· Perform continuous risk analysis of the construction works.
Minimum Qualification and experience
Ideally Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent. Experience taken into account