· Carry out the operation of process plant and production related equipment safely and efficiently, under the direction of the Process Superintendent and/or Production Supervisor.
· Monitor and control all process-related equipment via the FCS and other control panels during the shift.
· Provide production personnel and service contractors with adequate and suitable information as directed by the Process Superintendent / Production Supervisor.
· Assist in the preparation of daily and weekly reports and communication of work over the production department as required.
· Be familiar with work orders systems.
· Understand and apply for PSD, ESD and C&E (cause & effects diagram) diagrams.
· Inhibits and overrides controller.
· Understand the PTW system in order to cover the Production Supervisor´s position when necessary.
· Optimize production and chemical.
· Be familiar with safety and operation standards including client procedures.
· Provide faithful information to client (if requested) and Modec managers with Production Supervisor awareness.
· Participate in commissioning / decommissioning as required.
· Fill in and calculate data for Modec and client`s reports.
· Ensure that Modec Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Policy is clearly understood as well as the HSEQ MS Roles and Responsibilities.
· Carry out work in a safe and responsible manner maintaining compliance at all times. Expected to be familiar with MODEC HSE Policies, understand emergency response duties, and ensure that the FPSO Waste Management Plan is being followed
+3 years as a CCR Operator, ideally on a FPSO