▪ Responsible for the safe and proper execution of all marine and cargo operations.
▪ Ensure floater documentation register is up to date.
▪ Maintain cargo documentation updated.
▪ Carry out watch duty during operations.
▪ Supervise / Operate the ballast control systems to maintain vessel stability at all time
▪ Participate to bunkering, lifting, cargo transfer, cargo loading and offloading operations
▪ Supervise deck operations
▪ Check all navigation equipment and instruments as necessary
▪ Maintain fire fighting and life-saving equipment as directed
▪ Update the planned maintenance system as directed
▪ Check the GMDSS equipment and ensure that mandatory provisions related to its operation (as specified in the radio
regulations) are adhered
▪ Perform duties on the helideck and boat landing, where required.
▪ Perform functions as identified in the vessel emergency preparedness manual
▪ Intervene and report in case of unsafe act, unsafe working conditions, near misses and incidents/accidents
· With FPSO experience is a must
· Minimum 3 years experience
· International experience in Angola, Africa, Brazil is a plus