· Management of specification, design, ITT, contract, and execution of construction and installation for the Construction Accommodation Camp and the timely completion of these activities to protect Company interests.
· To implement procedures, plans, and schedules for execution of the work scope
· To ensure satisfactory levels of HSE performance from contractors with respect to construction activities at the site.
· To ensure the quality of the finished accommodation has been completed in accordance with project contractual requirements.
· Project management of the camp accommodation project from specification, through contract and construction up to operational phase.
· Ensure works are performed to meet project schedules and that completed works are delivered safely and in a timely manner.
· Prepare ITT for Construction Camp
· Analyse optimum solutions for a fit for purpose accommodation camp using in-country resources where feasible.
· Evaluate tenders and prepare award recommendation
· Manage the Construction camp Contract in all aspects
· Actively participate in the Contractor’s HSE processes of construction hazard and identification, including risk analysis and mitigation and the development of appropriate construction methodologies.
· Attend internal/external Project reviews and other meetings, as necessary.
· Be familiar with Company construction and safety issues.
· Produce construction and safety inputs/reports as required.
· When required assist Contractor in its interface management with third parties and external interconnections.
· Liaise with Contracts personnel and coordinate changes that require schedule and/or cost input from start to finish so that an auditable trail is available.
· Attend internal progress and construction meetings as required with the Contractor.
· Actively participate in audits of the Contractor
· Perform continuous risk analysis of the construction works.
Minimum qualification and experience:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· 15 plus years in a similar background