WTS Energy is a leading staffing and technology services provider to International Energy customers. As a part of our growth and expansion plan, we are looking for a dynamic sales guy for our Middle East operations.
This is an entrepreneurial role which gives you full responsibility to build clients across the region and introduce new products and services. The position is an excellent opportunity for someone with a background in technical sales / business development in Energy projects.
The role of the Sales Manager is to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by identifying business opportunities, negotiating, and closing business deals, building key customer relationships, and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
The primary activity is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, or other means of generating interest from potential clients and prospects within the region.
§ Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
§ Cold call as appropriate within the geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
§ Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
§ Set up meetings between client decision makers.
§ Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
§ Participate in pricing the solution/service.
§ Ability to resolve conflicts and handle issues timely to a positive conclusion.
Location : Abu Dhabi / Dubai
· Must have a university degree. An engineering degree is preferred
· 5+ years of experience in technical sales and business development for Energy projects.
· Contract staffing experience would be great advantage, preferably in Energy industry, ideally in the Middle East and/or Southeast Asia
· Technical or engineering services / solutions sales experience is desired
· Proven track record in lead generation/New Business Development activities.
· Flexibility to work from Dubai/Abu Dhabi or Qatar.
· Knowledge of Operational challenges in the business (mobility, government regulations etc)
· Proficiency in English Language, Arabic would be a plus.
· Experience with use of CRM and cloud-based systems.