- To initiate and formalise the Company`s business plan for Africa and manage the activities that achieve the Company Gross Turnover and Margin by selective tendering and management of business development budgets.
- To hire, supervise and lead staff to build and grow a sustainable and vibrant business operation
- Win business across the variety of Companies businesses for execution in Africa.
- Provide regional intelligence for other operations.
- Recommend Bid/No bid decisions in accordance with market circumstances and company guidelines and strategy.
- Build relationships with current and potential clients and partners.
- Identify and minimise company commercial risk in proposals through liaison with Commercial group.
- Close tracking of industry developments and prospects in Africa.
- Arrange specific marketing events to build brand awareness in the region.
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. hire people, purchase material & equipment etc.)
- Engineering Graduate
- 12+ years of Experience in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- At least 3 to 4 years of experience in a similar role