WTS Energy is seeking to hire Business Development Manager (Energy Transition) for one of our client who is a reputed EPC Company.
Location: Riyadh, KSA
Functional job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
1. Develop and implement Energy Transition advisory strategy for Saudi Arabia
2. Develop Energy Transition business opportunities for feasibility studies/assessments and overall project delivery and master planning, in a seller doer capacity
3. Coordinate with Consulting/Advisory operations resources for project execution within Kingdom
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
· Typically, a minimum of 12 years of Energy industry experience, with at least 5 years specific to the energy transition- Saudi Working experience is Must.
· Experience in working at executive / C suite / C-1 where negotiating G2G / G2B business opportunities
· Business Development and leadership experience (minimum 5 years) with demonstrable experience of such and access to / relationships with Energy Transition Client/key accounts
· Experience developing and implementing an energy transition strategy
· Strong understanding of Energy Transition technical concepts and commercial feasibility
Familiarity with local and GCC green energy enabling policies, credits and incentives