WTS Energy is seeking to hire Assistant Production Manager for a chemical plant with one of its client who is a repeuted operating company.
Location: Doha, Qatar
Assistant Production manager will have responsibilities but are limited to the following,
· Plan, manage and lead a team of supervisors and operators to ensure production by maximum utilization of the feedstock to bring adequate profits to the company by ensuring safe operation of the units with on-spec products and minimum adverse impacts to health, safety and environment.
· In line with the Production department look ahead plan to meet local and export market demand.
· Responsible for optimal operation of chemical plant processes, process troubleshooting and enhancement of product yields with min losses.
· Plant Operation
· Knowledge in quality of product & intermediate products.
· Knowledge in safety procedures during normal and emergency situations
· Production Planning (Raw Material & product)
· Approve start-up, shutdown, emergency, critical operating procedures
· Ability to identify safety and production critical equipment
· Knowledge in unit performance monitoring, optimization, troubleshooting
· Participate in studies on modifications to the existing operating facilities
· Coordinate with company projects directorate, engineering companies, vendors, process licensors, etc.
· Review stock status of chemicals and catalyst.
· procurement of catalyst
· Read, Write, Speak English
· Degree in Chemical Engineering
· Minimum 15 years experience in the Oil & Gas industry
· Minimum 10 years in a LAB (Linear Alkyl Benzene) or Similar
· Petrochemical plant at a senior Supervisory level
IMS & PSM system Skills:
· Knowledge in QHSE Standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OSHAS 18001
· Knowledge in Energy standard ISO 50001
· Participate in departmental process safety (PSM)
· Participate in safety mock drills
· Participate in Internal & external audit
· Control of Non-conformities (NC)
· Corrective & preventive action
· Prepare & utilize Operating Expenditure (OPEX) and Capital Expenditure (CAPEX)
· Prepare & approve routine & non-routine Contracts / agreements
· Certify Services utilized and Invoices for payments
· Wide perspective with respect to Petrochemical plant Economics
· MS Office, Outlook Email, SAP, LIMS