To provide a high level of Operational Excellence advice and support to the refinery and chemical plant in the various items:
1. To assist OMR, the Refinery Manager to run the refinery and chemical plant safely, reliably and efficiently by co-driving and implementing Operational Excellence program.
2. The Operational Excellence program will encompasses HSSE, Reliability and Maintenance of the plant, staff engagement and development, projects and continuous improvement, margins and cost optimization plus turnaround practices.
3. Driving the business plan for the refinery.
4. Corporate issues raised by other Directorates / Departments such as Marketing, Corporate Planning, Strategy and New Ventures
5. Major issues between Departments within Refining Operations
6. Coordinate with Refinery Department Managers on management improvement initiatives
7. New development projects
• Comprehensive experience of more than 15 years with proficiency in a number of areas of the refinery and chemicals industry, with 12 years in a senior technical or managerial role.
• Proven knowledge of maintenance activities from planning to execution, to deliver a safe and reliable operations efficiently will be bonus.
• Fluent in English for both written and oral communication.
• An effective communicator, able to solve complex problems effectively and tactfully by building consensus and resolving conflicts.
• Fully computer literate with proven skills in relevant software.