Gain access to an enhanced applicant experience
Website WTS Energy
October 10, 2023
The ideal candidate
• Higher education in topography
• Minimum 4 years experience in engineering topography works (civil engineering works or infrastructure works)
• Good knowledge in using CAD programs
• Good understanding of processes and procedures within infrastructure sites
• Ability to adapt to the work environment and ability to prioritize tasks
• Communication and time management skills
• Teamwork capability
• Experience in using specific equipment (Total station, GNSS equipment, Level)
• Knowledge of topographic principles and methods
• Driver’s license cat. B
• Coordination of the topographers team
• Verification of topographic measurements specific to infrastructure works
• Verification of drawing specific to infrastructure works
• Use of specialized programs in processing measurements
• Making and updating topographic plans
• Performing mathematical calculations and analyzing field data
• Compliance with safety and security rules at work
• Making measurements in order to determine the volumes of filling/digging
• Making AS-BUILT measurements and plans
Tagged as: Office
Offshore Pipeline Engineer Location: Abu Dhabi RESPONSIBILITIES He/ she will report operationally to...
Prestation pour 2 Ingénieurs environnement expérimentés Nous recherchons 2 ingénieurs environnem...
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/Accountabilities: Develop business and marketing plans in coordination ...
WTS supports energy companies in their transition to a carbon-neutral society by developing and
delivering local talent worldwide, for temporary and complex work.
scale, WTS Energy offers solutions that satisfy the energy demand responsibly.
Find job opportunities around the world.
See a job you like? Great. We’ve got it saved for later.
Stuck somewhere? No problem. We got you covered. Fill in the form to receive support