Job Description – Structural Engineer
Leading construction company specializing in railway infrastructure projects. With a focus on delivering high-quality projects on time and within budget, we are dedicated to excellence in the railway construction sector. To support our activities and optimize our Technical Services Department, we are looking for a Structural Engineer
As a Structural Engineer you will play a key role in ensuring that all design activity is conducted within the agreed timeframe, contributing in the project success regarding content, costs, quality and time.
- Preparation of technical documentation for a rail infrastructure project and the structures connected (railway stations and bridges)
- Prepare technical design solutions using recognised design tools and provide support to help the team prepare technical plans
- Prepare design briefings, design analysis, technical reports and calculations.
- Prepare technical design solutions according to the European Technical Specifications for Interoperability (TSIs)
- Ensure that all design review activity is conducted within the agreed timeframe.
- Guarantee project success regarding content, costs, quality and time.
- Degree in Construction, Civil Engineering
- 2 years of experience in construction projects, preferably in railway projects
- Good knowledge of European TSIs laws
- Good knowledge of Autocad will be considered a plus
- Good knowledge of English language