About the job: Site Engineer – Bridges
- Plan, organize, monitor and verify the entire activity at the site level, ensuring the execution, development and completion of the works according to the project, the norms and quality conditions, the deadlines established according to the contractual requirements (e.g. reading and checking plans, their implementation, graphics of works, work situations, reporting, etc.). Collaborate with the project manager for the good execution of the project.
- Ensures the direct management of the work execution activities, in accordance with the provisions of the technical documentation, of the norms in force and of the technical execution procedures, at the quality level and at the terms established in the contracts concluded with the clients
- Responsible for achieving the established execution deadlines of the project and its inclusion in the budget
- Ensures the management and coordinates the activity of the workforce existing on the construction site (own teams and subcontractors)
- Evaluates and periodically reports the work situation; check the quality of the works
- Participates in the evaluation of the competence of the subordinate staff, formulates proposals regarding the qualification and, as the case may be, the training of the staff within the construction site and ensures their participation in the qualification or training programs approved by the management of the company, as well as the final examination/testing of the trainees
- Ensures the rational organization of production processes and workplaces within the construction site, as well as their supply with the necessary materials and staffing with the related workforce
- Permanently supervises the performance of execution works and is responsible for compliance, in the entire activity carried out by the construction site, of the regulations and norms in force, as well as the provisions of the technical and technological documentation regarding labor protection, fire prevention and extinguishing (PSI) and environmental protection
- Experience in reinforced concrete structures, infrastructure, superstructure for large and small structures.
- Methodology and work plan with prefabricated elements
- Completed higher studies in the construction field
- Experience of at least 3 years in a similar position
- Necessary knowledge about quality in construction
- Knowledge about health and safety at work, Environmental Protection
- Knowledge of using AutoCad, Microsoft Office