For one of our clients, a very important player in the integrated services for FPSO in global oil&gas industry, we are looking for a Senior Topside and Compressor Technician to work in a conversion project starting in Singapore shipyard for further operations in Angola.
The role’s main responsibility is to ensure proper and continuous functioning of gas compression with minimum downtime.
- Maintenance and monitoring of gas compressors skids and auxiliary topside equipment.
- The management may assign additional tasks not listed in Job Description
- Maintenance and monitoring of appliances on deck and topside.
- Ensuring proper and continuous functioning of gas compression and water injection with minimum downtime
- To be fully familiar with rules, regulations and work procedures applicable to the task to be executed.
- Familiar with the PTW System.
- Personnel executing hazardous work are well informed of and follow the approved work procedures and/or quality plans.
- HP Compressors plant is maintained and operated in accordance with maintenance plans and manufacturers and Company instructions.
- Spare parts are checked and safely stored, and that replenishments are ordered.
- Supervise daily operation of compressor and water injection skids.
- Report status of equipment to Topside Maintenance Supervisor.
- Keep record of repairs, adjustments and the use of spare parts.
- On-the-job-training of colleagues and trainees.
- Carry out the duties and tasks as specified in the Emergency Response Plan
Furthermore, the Compressor and WI Supervisor must perform the work required by his superior and perform tasks according to company procedures, including administrative or operational tasks.