Position: Senior Risk Management Expert, Refurbishment
Hours: 40 hours per week
This role will be to support major refurbishment projects at Nuclear Generating Station in Romania.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing and monitoring project activities for large refurbishment projects and will interface closely with the client and 3rd party contractors.
- Provide support to the Head of Project Management and Budget Control in risk assessment and reporting activity for the refurbishment project
- Identification of new risks or changes in the risk profile
- Development of mitigation strategies
- Provide residual risk reporting
- Approve risk reports and mitigation strategies
- Provide advice, guidance, recommendations, and assistance to project risk management to support the refurbishment project
- A Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Engineering is preferred
- Direct involvement in a CANDU Refurbishment Project/Organization will be an advantage
- 10 years relevant experience, with a minimum of 5 years of experience working with CANDU Nuclear Power Plants
- Comprehensive understanding of CANDU technology and operations
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality products under tight timelines and high pressure to support unit restart schedules
- Excellent problem-solving skills and experience in leading technical projects to successful conclusions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and have demonstrated a high commitment to quality
- Drives results at all levels
- High sense of personal accountability
- Romanian Language proficiency would be beneficial, but is not a requirement
This role requires full-time relocation to Romania for an extended duration. The successful candidate must have a willingness to relocate to Romania for project execution.