2 Senior Process Engineers
Location: Nanterre (92) – FRANCE
Duration: 1 year renewable
1. Purpose of the assignment
The consultants will work on one of the following assignments:
- Process engineer, preferably for LNG-related studies or projects
- Process engineer with a preference for studies or projects in the Mining & Metals sector.
They will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Participate in plant design and architecture
- Prepare process simulations (usually in Aspen Hysys)
- Draw up utility balances
- Draw up plant block flow diagrams and PFDs & UFDs
- Equipment sizing and preparation of equipment lists
- Preparation of study reports
- Coordinate and analyze inputs/outputs to licensors.
- Coordinate technical information to other disciplines involved, in particular estimating and installation.
- Possible supervision of one to four junior process engineers depending on study requirements (work organization, knowledge of quality processes, sufficient technical knowledge of processes to verify and approve process deliverables).
2. SKILLS REQUIRED
The studies to be carried out by the consultants require the following skills:
- Mastery of the specifics of the process engineering profession, with typically 5 to 10 years’ experience as a process engineer in a design office.
- Mastery of process simulation tools and preparation of PFDs.
- Sufficient technical knowledge of processes to verify and approve process deliverables.
- Mastery of applicable codes (API, AISC, etc.).
- Knowledge of process calculation software such as Hysys and Fathom (hydraulic calculations).
- Proficiency in Office suite (World / Excel / Power Point).
- Good level of English (spoken/read/written)
- Team and production management within own scope
- Knowledge of financial and economic models (calculation of OPEX, profitability, etc.) is a plus for carrying out the SERVICE SUPPLIER’s tasks.