Contract Type: Full-Time
Working Hours: 40
Employment Type: Regular
We are seeking an experienced Senior Compensation Analyst to join the Compensation & Benefits Operations team. The Senior Compensation Analyst will develop, coordinate, and administer a variety of programs and activities covering multiple or different compensation related activities within HR Services. The Senior Compensation Analyst will deliver compensation related services to the company’s employees as a member of the HR Services, Global C&B Operations Team, with the primary geographical scope being the Americas region. The Senior Compensation Analyst will collaborate with HR Center of Expertise, Compensation Compliance, Country HR Leads and HR Business Partners to understand and execute job evaluation strategy and compensation programs. This position reports directly to the Compensation & Benefits Manager and will operate remotely. Relocation for this position cannot be supported and qualified candidates must have authorization to work in the USA without support.
What is the job about?
- The Senior Compensation Analyst will provide support to ensure that all jobs are evaluated, and compensations are accurately delivered to all employees within the mentioned scope. Administer end-to-end global processes for compensation programs. The Senior Compensation Analyst will be involved in executing the function, conducting analyses, and creating and implementing innovative solutions to address key findings and remedy problems. This role includes supporting activities in building new processes and policies to support the Global C&B and HR model with various partners, driving solutions, and continuously identifying opportunities to improve and quality control current practices.
- Ensure the needed consultancy related to compensation programs in an efficient, timely, and accurate manner according to the HR Services, Global C&B Guidelines.
- Be an active member of the HR Services, Global C&B Operations Team.
- Judiciously offer and apply diverse specialist knowledge to stakeholders in the support the development and implementation of initiatives or projects.
- Take an active part in implementation and utilization of new compensation policies, including participation in the annual compensation review process (collection of market salary data, proper process documentation and analysis of the data) in close collaboration with Compensation Compliance.
- Provide support to Compensation Compliance to ensure that the HR policies and initiatives are implemented and key operational processes are run in the most effective and efficient way.
- Provide a high level of customer service and problem solving skills in resolving issues and responding to HR Services’ customers and collaboration partners.
- Act as the subject matter expert, mentor, and coach other compensation/benefits staff and collaboration partners.
- Act as the subject matter expert for HR systems (SuccessFactors and Service Now) and applicable HR systems and software .
- Develop and provide timely and accurate, high-quality research, analyses, reports and recommendations to meet both internal and external requirements according to the HR Services, Global C&B Guidelines.
- Manage the Human Resource Information System in an effective, efficient, and accurate manner; act as the primary expert on all HR-related computer-based systems.
- Maintain a focus on the continuous improvement of the processes relating to compensation programs. Take an active role in assessment and review of existing compensation policies proactively and independently. Working closely with Compensation Compliance.
- Evaluate, describe and recommend solutions to improve processes and systems.
- Manage the Human Resource filing and records systems efficiently and in accordance with relevant laws and HR Services, Global C&B Guidelines.
- Perform all work in compliance with company policies, procedures, legislation, regulations and direction and identify non-compliance situations for resolution.
- Comply with all health and safety initiatives to ensure the Company remains a safe workplace.
What do you need to apply?
- Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or other related field, with 5-6 or more years of progressive experience directly related to the administration of compensation programs.
- Experience developing and/or driving compensation processes.
- Several years in managing C&B and/or payroll systems acquiring advanced knowledge of job analysis tools such as Mercer IPE.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Expert level knowledge of compensation and/or benefits theory, systems and structures and/or programs.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to lead processes and projects, within a culturally diverse and ambiguous environment, with flexibility of thought and action to influence and support the business.
- Strong customer service focus, sense of urgency to meet or exceed customer expectations, and achieve daily commitments.
- Ability to analyze information and data, problem solve, improve processes and proactively address risks and use this information to lead processes and projects.
- Very strong and demonstrated customer service and problem-solving skills with high degree of judgment, discretion, confidentiality, planning and time management skills
- Strong proficiency in the use of personal computers, preferably Microsoft software applications, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint and networked computer systems.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, work under pressure, with deadlines to achieve service level agreements.
- Proficiency in the English language, with excellent verbal, reading and written skills to communicate effectively, analyze information, and a secondary language based on the user audience, to give and receive information and deliver difficult messages.
- Solid knowledge of the relevant systems, local laws, and regulations applicable to the countries supported.