For one of our clients, a global player specialized in the construction of complex infrastructure, we are looking for a Senior Buyer to work in Pitesti with several visits to Braila site for the first 6 months.
- Supporting the Procurement Manager in defining the procurement plan to purchase goods and services;
- Preparing requests for offers to submit to suppliers and managing commercial and contractual negotiation activities with identified suppliers, to pursue the following goals: economy, synergy, qualitative excellence and lead time optimization.
- Analyzing, comparing and evaluating offers received from suppliers and preparing summary tabulations of the final offers and of recommendations.
- Drafting terms and conditions relating to contracts purchase orders, coordinating with the requesting Departments.
- Managing supplier relations in compliance with the Group’s Code of Ethics, and Organization, Management and Control Model
- Supporting the analysis related to reporting and identifying corrective actions to manage and mitigate the criticalities detected while carrying out the procurement process.
- 5/6 years of experience in the role in national and/or multinational contexts that work with projects.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering.
- Capable of managing structured procurement processes.
- Very good knowledge and utilization of negotiation strategies.
- Excellent usage of MS Office; SAP MM.
- Fluent English.