For a very important project in Romania, we are looking for a Regulatory Compliance Manager who will act as focal point for the Independent Verification Body, ensuring the facilities receive a statement of initial suitability in compliance with the EU Offshore Safety Directive. The role is located in Ploiesti/Prahova full time for 1 year contract extendable.
The Regulatory Compliance Manager is responsible for:
- Developing the project Regulatory Compliance Plan:
- Identify applicable regulatory requirements
- Describe processes involved in acquiring evidence of compliance with regulatory requirements
- Describe processes involved in reviewing and confirming suitability of evidence acquired
- Describe the assurance activities employed with regard to delivery of compliant facilities / operations.
- Where appropriate, develop separate plans documenting how contractor will manage specific items of Regulatory Compliance e.g. ATEX, CE marking
- Ensure relevant regulatory requirements are captured in design and manufacture of equipment to be integrated within the facilities
- Ensure regulatory requirements are effectively communicated to potential suppliers at RfQ and PO placement stage
- Conduct Regulatory Compliance audits to verify that the relevant requirements have been implemented in the equipment supply / facility build, namely:
- that applicable legislative and regulatory requirements for design and manufacture are being met;
- that applicable Romanian regulatory requirements are implemented;
- that (where applicable) Verification Management Compliance (VMC) activities are being conducted effectively and in a timely fashion;
- that (where applicable) personnel with appropriate competencies have been utilised;
- that proposed documentation meets requirements.
- Compile a Regulatory Compliance Assurance Report documenting the activities undertaken to demonstrate compliance with all regulatory requirements