WTS Energy is seeking to hire Process Engineer(Green hydrogen) for one of its clients who is a reputed Power construction and engineering company.
Process Engineer’s role & responsibilities are to manage the design specification for green hydrogen and ammonia plant projects, manage the Electrolysis hydrogen and ammonia synthesis packages of biddings and come up with the Discipline report, Technical Description and Document Review/Comments. The duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Review the tender document and come up with clarification and deviations if necessary.
- Finalizing the work scope and terminal point list of bidding project.
- Coordination with DI and PCD (Procurement) to prepare the RFQ of related discipline package, clarification, and technical evaluation.
- Review OEM’s proposal and clarifications.
- Review and finalize the technical description and drawing from DI
- Comparison and optimization of process equipment and system.
- Review the BOQ which was provided by DI.
- Complete the datasheet.
- Coordinate with vendors and design institute.
- Resolving the major technical issues and attending the review meeting.
- Preparation of bidding document according to tender document.
- Attending the pre-bid and post-bid clarification meeting with Owner or Partner.
- Recording Minutes of Meeting / Summary & managing with discipline technical documents.
- Recording and sorting the technical documents, Discipline system study, Discipline equipment technology research.
- Be familiar with European and American standards etc.
- Be familiar with process technology of Electrolysis hydrogen and ammonia synthesis system
Educational Degree & Certificate:
- Undergraduate or above.
- Majors: Process Engineering, Petrochemical engineering, Or other majors related to hydrogen/ammonia plant.
- Five years working experience of Mechanical/Process work at least.
- Design Engineer, Consulting Engineer, Technical Supervisor