Website WTS Energy
May 12, 2023
Job Description / Skills Required:
· University degree in Petroleum Engineering or Equivalent.
· Minimum 15 years of industry experience, of which at least 10 years in production technology (analysis, engineering and planning and implementation of well completion, testing, Stimulation / fracking etc.) focusing on unconventional reservoirs with Kerogen.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience working · as (employee or consultant) for an oil exploration & production company or international service company.
· At least 10 years of direct experience in maximizing well productivity and enhance production from unconventional / fractured and Kerogen rich / tight carbonate reservoirs (New fields as well as mature fields).
· Experience in tight carbonates / naturally fractured reservoirs would be an added qualification Minimum 5 years hands on experience in stimulation of unconventional kerogen rich reservoirs, especially in acidization and frac design.
· Capability to specify well completion techniques with good experience in designing and implementing horizontal and multilateral wells.
· Capable of planning and implementation of well interventions and workovers, for the purpose of stimulation / fracturing and evaluation of production potential.
· Experience on various production optimization techniques
· Should demonstrate expertise on state of the art technologies for enhancing production from unconventional tight carbonates with kerogen with long-term sustainability.
· Expertise in Nodal Analysis software.
· Experience on well modelling and network preparation, validation and update (PROSPER / GAPS / PIPESIM / OFM).
· Should have very good knowledge of tools / techniques used in identifying well integrity and corrosion issues
· Should be familiar with different types of IHP-HT well completions and capable of recommending completion material suitable to address H2S / CO2 / highly saline formation water.
· Carry out diagnostic analysis of wells to determine reasons for low productivity of wells. Generate vertical flow profile tables for the dynamic modeling study.
· Identify potential candidate from existing wells, recommend and design suitable stimulation plan (acid / fracturing) with significant oil gain.
· Carry out risk assessments related to stimulation job procedures in collaboration with FD, well surveillance and other service providers.
· Working on production chemistry and flow assurance issues.
· Has good communication / project management skills for effective coordination with Team members, other departments and service providers.
· Has coaching and mentoring ability to impart skills and knowledge to younger team members.
· Willing to carry out other related tasks.