We are recruiting Electrical Commissioning Technicians to work in Offshore wind projects across various locations.
- Implement, instruct, train and ensure safety cultures and behaviours within the role and team.
- Troubleshoot and repair, electrical or mechanical system malfunctions will also be a key task
- Keeping and maintaining the relevant documentation as per company policy (full training required).
- Being responsible for training, mentoring and sharing knowledge with trainees and colleagues alike.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Experience in heavy industrial / hydraulics and PLC control systems would be beneficial although not essential, we recognise that most electricians may not have hydraulic experience and so all our technicians receive extensive training.
- Substantial experience working with Electrical Isolation Procedures or with similar systems.
- Appropriate electrical industry qualification such as a NVQ or City & Guilds level 2/3 as a minimum. A HNC/HND or NVQ 4/5 electrical or electronic engineering is desirable.
- A high level of Health and Safety focus with experience of working with safe systems of work.
- Ability to work as part of a team and/or on own initiative
- Ability and confidence to work at height.
- Appropriate physical fitness to climb and undertake some physical work.
- Being comfortable and experienced in working in adverse weather conditions.
- Strong communicator with proven ability to successfully interact at various levels in an organisation and where necessary taking into account different cultures.
- High level of IT literacy.