We are seeking Junior Office Manager to join our team in Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico. In this role, you will be the first point of contact to our international team, our current clients, and our potential clients.
Join our team and be the friendly face that represents our company. If you’re a courteous, detail-oriented, and proactive individual with a passion for delivering outstanding service, we encourage you to apply for the Junior Office Manager position.
- Bachelor’s degree in administration or related field; or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of administrative experience or experience in a customer facing role.
- Manage office supplies and inventory, replenishing as needed.
- Schedule repairs with building management, as needed, in a timely manner.
- Manage the procurement of kitchen supplies, including snacks, beverages, and utensils, to meet the preferences and needs of employees; Monitor dates of expiration on infrequently used items.
- Manage inquiries via phone, email, and in-person, providing accurate and timely information.
- Proactive, customer-oriented, people-oriented.
- Excellent English and Spanish communication skills.
- Greet and welcome visitors, providing a positive first impression of the company.
- Answer and direct incoming calls to appropriate personnel and departments.
- Process and distribute incoming mail and packages.
- Assist with various administrative tasks, including but not limited to sorting and distributing mail, managing shipments, and handling office documentation.
- Maintain a well-organized and presentable reception area and common spaces.
- Coordinate maintenance and repair tasks as required, ensuring a comfortable and functional work environment.
- Ensure the kitchen and dining areas are clean, organized, and well-stocked with necessary supplies.
- Set up and clean conference rooms before and after meetings, ensuring they are equipped with necessary materials and technology.
- Assist with arranging catering and other logistical support for meetings.
- Provide additional support to other office locations as needed.
- When out of office; coordinate absence with necessary parties to ensure the front desk is covered for visitors and deliveries.
Location based: Hermosillo; Sonora. Mexico (Candidates must reside in Hermosillo or Sonora, Mexico)
Job Perks and benefits:
The benefits program includes benefits per law (Social security, retirement and other specified by Mexico Labor Law) and additional benefits to complement you and your family´s needs.
- Competitive salary
- Long term assignment hired directly by our Global Partner in Mexico´s office.
- Payroll scheme