We are seeking Project Engineer – Instrumentation and Control to join our client’s teams in Mexico City. This position will be an integral part of the Pipeline Project Management team and will play a strategic leadership role in all areas of interaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Process, Mechanical, Electrical, Telecom, I&C, or related field. Desirable post-grade or certification in Project Management.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in Engineering and Project Management, Pipelines, Compressor Stations, instrumentation, and telecommunication systems.
- Experience with developing and executing an Interface Management Plan.
- Strong knowledge of Natural Gas Pipelines, Compressor Stations, Telecomm, Instrumentation & Control, Engineering and Project Management.
- Strong presentation, communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across multiple disciplines and nationalities.
- Proficiency in Spanish and English, both written and verbal.
- Ability to travel as business requires mainly between Mexico City.
- The Project Engineer – Instrumentation and Control will be responsible for coordinating and managing interfaces between project teams including Natural Gas Pipeline Transport Systems, LNG Terminal, EPC contractors, interconnected pipelines & Major Automation Contractors.
- Manage and coordinate interfaces between the LNG Terminal, Pipeline, and Interconnections teams as well as the Engineering and Construction contractors.
- Management of interface agreements with affiliated companies, contractors and other third parties.
- Develop and maintain interface management plans, procedures, and tools to facilitate effective communication and collaboration between project teams.
- Develop and maintain the overall Project Interface Register and facilitate the execution of Interface Agreements.
- Work closely with engineering and project managers to identify and manage interfaces that may impact project schedule, cost, quality, or safety.
- Provide support to the Pipeline Project Management team in reviews and recommendations of design , procurement and construction of automations systems for the pipelines.
Location based: Mexico City.
Job Perks and benefits:
The benefits program includes benefits per law (Social security, retirement and other specified by Mexico Labor Law) and additional benefits to complement you and your family´s needs.
- Competitive salary
- Long term assignment hired directly by our Global Partner in Mexico´s office.
- Payroll scheme