As an Integration Engineer Manager, you will play a key role in leading and managing the Mechanical, Electrical design aspects of a railway infrastructure project
- Ensure that all M&E systems are designed to meet project requirements, safety standards, and regulatory compliance
- Oversee the development of M&E design documents, including drawings, specifications, calculations, and technical reports.
- Preparation of technical documentation for rail infrastructure project, with a focus on signalling systems and installations
- Define and manage the interfaces between Electro Mechanical (M&E) Subsystems
- Prepare technical design solutions using recognised design tools and provide support to help the team prepare technical plans
- Ensure that all design review activity is conducted within the agreed timeframe.
- Guarantee project success regarding content, costs, quality and time.
- Degree in Electrical engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years of experience in construction projects, preferably in railway projects
- Good knowledge of railway systems, available E&M equipment and European TSIs laws
- Good knowledge of Autocad will be considered a plus
- Good knowledge of English language