We are currently looking for a Field Service Technician – based in Italy, for a leading engineering company in Europe and the US, specializing in the growing field of electric vehicle chargers.
Operating as a key member of Company’s European team, the Field Service Technician will be responsible for all post-sale technical field support. This role is solutions, integration and services oriented focusing on finding solutions for their customers, over their best customer experience on owning Company’s EV charging.
- FST will be required to install, Maintain, and repair equipment
- FST will also be required to attend customers to service and repair all of the above equipment and diagnose and fault find to resolve the reported issues.
- At times FST will be required to interact with challenging customers and communicate effectively.
- Working hours Monday-Friday 8.30am on site – 5.00pm off site, with over time when required, Participating on call Rota, FST available for out of hours emergency callouts including weekends.
- Independent & responsible working and confident to seek help, support, and advice as necessary
- Relevant qualifications such Electrical and Electronic Engineering; –
- Good experience with general electronics design and familiarity with processor-controlled devices
- Experience working with LV mains to 480VAC and DC systems up to 1000V
- Affinity working with PCBs/ESD sensitive equipment
- High level ability to understand the environment at the site.
- High level understanding of safety regulations and requirements
- Maintaining high levels of health & safety standards
- Capable in Diagnosing Mechanical & Electrical faults
- Initiative, resourcefulness, a mature and positive attitude to work
- Good communication skills within the team and customer environment
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team
- Ability to adapt and a willingness to learn and undergo training
- Working indoors or outdoors at customer premises
- To be presentable, polite, and courteous, addressing customers in a professional and friendly manner and with empathy