We are seeking EPC Project Manager to join our client’s teams in Sonora Mexico. EPC Project Manager will be responsible for providing onsite management support during the FEED and Execution phases of a new Facility being constructed in Mexico. The successful candidate will have knowledge of Facilities, Pipelines and the regulatory process Mexico. This position will be an integral part of the Terminal Project Management team.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant experience managing Brownfield and/or Greenfield capital projects over $500MM.
- Previous Mega Project experience preferred.
- Broad spectrum of capital projects experience in Oil and Gas industry to include cryogenic, gas plants, fractionators and refining is preferred.
- Previous experience in an operating company.
- Strong presentation, communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across multiple disciplines and nationalities.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency in Spanish and English, both written and verbal.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Provide project management support for the overall execution of the project during FEED and EPC.
- Champion the project assurance program with regards to gate reviews, risk mitigation planning and lessons learned.
- Provide leadership in defining work scope and managing engineering and construction contractors.
- Provide project updates to various stakeholders about strategy, risk mitigations, and progress.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of strategies to meet company goals that integrate technical, operational and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate internal and external resources to ensure successful execution of project responsibilities.
- Manages/Minimizes changes in the project scope and cost within the approved budget.
Location based: Sonora, Mexico.