WTS Energy is seeking to hire Environmental Engineer for one of its clients who is a reputed in Engineering management company.
As a consultant, you will be…
- Responsible in land assessment and environmental impact study for the hospital location
- Hazardous, waste management and sewage management planning and treatment design facilities.
- Assure all the design are in line with the environmental regulations in relation to waste disposal and management for Health Care facilities.
- Design the waste treatment and management facilities issue the drawings, calculations, reports and specifications including Clinical Hazardous Waste treatment facility &Sewage Treatment Plant.
- Prepare documents and reports the client such as Environmental impact reports, waste management reports and recommendations.
- Plan and design innovative procedures and propose technologies and measures to ensure the safe and environmentally sound management of health care wastes, preventing adverse and environmental impacts including unintended release of hazardous clinical waste, chemical or biological hazards, toxic materials or drugs and radioactive substances.
- Work collaboratively with design consultant and project team, internal departments, outside agencies and stakeholders to execute project design in coordination with all applicable environmental protection standards, codes, guidelines, regulatory requirements and project’s requirements.
- Expert knowledge of environmental protection management, pollution control and waste treatment planning.
- Develop guidelines for the management, transfer and disposal of hazardous materials for clean-up of construction site.
- Develop guidelines and procedures for the management, transfer and disposal of Hospital Hazardous Waste.
- Plan the training procedure of hospital’s staff related with environmental protection training and hazardous waste risk and management procedures.
- Plan and organize specialized measurements to test site soil, water and air.
- Prepare any necessary documentation and reports for environmental protection approvals from authorities in accordance to national or local laws and guidelines.
What you already have…
- A university degree in Environmental Engineering or related field such as chemical or general engineering.
- Minimum 15 years demonstrable experience in Environmental assessments and waste management planning and design and experience in Hazardous and Commercial waste management.
- Experience in environmental tests and measurements.
- Ability to cooperate and work with design team.
- Training experience in beneficial.
- Experience with related standards and international guidelines.
- Record of engagement with a wide range of stakeholders.