Website WTS Energy
October 10, 2023
For an important international E&P company we are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer – Electrical & Instrumentation to work out in Villahermosa, Tabasco. If you’re passionate and deeply curious about finding solutions to new challenges, you could be the perfect fit for this role.
Education (Level of educational required: Bachelor´s degree, Engineering, Technical, etc)
● University Engineering Degree. Mechanical – Electric / Electromechanical / Electronic Professional Experience (Required experience in a field/activity clearly defined and years of experience)
● 5-8 years of relevant experience in dynamic, electrical and instrumentation equipment maintenance.
Technical skills (Specific technical knowledge such as: Software. Legislation, Standards, etc.)
● Extensive knowledge of MS Office, Project, SAP, CMMS.
● Knowledge of regulatory requirements applicable to the activities responsibility of the position.
● Knowledge of HSEQ requirements and standards applicable to the Oil & Gas industry.
● Relevant working experience and extensive knowledge in Maintenance of dynamic equipment, electrical and instrumentation.
● Experience in maintenance management using RCM, CBM, TBM, RBI, AMEF methods, advanced predictive and preventive maintenance techniques.
● Strong experience and capability in fault identification, specialized technical review, testing, corrective actions and implementation of KPI’s for dynamic and electrical equipment. Non-technical skills (Referring to “soft skills”: e.g. leadership, management skills, negotiation, communication, etc.)
● Willingness for execution of assignments
● Proactive and team-oriented profile with ability to interpret any required need.
● Ease of communication and personal interaction.
● Organized, planning skills, able to manage multiple activities and programs in timely fashion.
What you will do:
● Responsible for maintenance activities to electrical, dynamic and instrumentation equipment.
● Define and develop maintenance strategy (RCM, CBM, TBM, RBI, etc)
● Develop Annual Maintenance Programs (PAT) according the maintenance strategy and required operational reliability.
● Ensure equipment reliability and availability.
● Analyze and improve maintenance based on failure analysis (type and frequency) keeping statistics updated.
● Lead maintenance best practices, predictive maintenance techniques, Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA).
● Manage Basic and Detailed Engineering for relevant new projects.
● Responsible for planning, manage resources and execution of activities during plant shutdowns.
● Manage critical and non-critical spare parts (max – min stock strategy), for the proper execution of preventive and corrective maintenance.
● Ensure that equipment inspections and maintenance are performed in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations.
● Responsible for quality assurance, based on compliance with corporate guidelines, national and international standards.
● Plan and execute maintenance in compliance with the company’s corporate requirements.
● Preparation of weekly maintenance progress reports.
● Review technical documents from inspections and tests.
● Administer Opex and Capex budget responsibility to the position.
● Support field personnel to ensure proper conditions of machinery dn tools for the safe execution of activities.
Good English communication skills.
Tabasco. (You must have the availability to relocate immediately)
Good communication skills
Strong analytical skills