The resource will guarantee the correct accounting management of the project, in compliance with the laws in force and with the instructions and procedures issued by the AFC Manager, Operations Controlling management and other Headquarters managements.
- managing and coordinating the project’s accounting aspects;
- ensuring the preparation of the financial statements, prepared in accordance with the national OIC and international IFRS accounting standards, while managing relations with the independent auditors
- ensuring the processing of management balance sheets, estimates, economic-financial plans and periodic and extraordinary reports of the project;
- preparing the documents necessary for the payment of direct and indirect taxes;
- guaranteeing that the tax, monetary, customs-related and corporate issues of the project (and of partner Companies) are correctly set, keeping the necessary contacts with local authorities;
- ensuring the performance of accounting obligations against the Client (issue and collection of invoices on SAL/Certificates,), Subcontractors and Consultants;
- guaranteeing to safeguard the project’s assets, particularly of property, of machinery, of warehouses (for which cost detection systems must be organized), of the inventory, of usage, of destination and of divestment);
- Contribute to the preparation of the annual revenue and capital budgets, monitoring of financial performance and completion of the annual accounts;
- Provide support on accounting matters relating to the Housing Revenue Account;
- including budget preparation, monitoring, production of final accounts and financial advice;
- Provide financial information for managers and other staff as required;
- Identify any training and development requirements within the Accountancy Section and ensure that these are met;
- Carry out any other duties that are within the scope and grading of the post which could also be requested by the line manager or Head of Service
- is responsible for the good professional training of subordinate employees and proposes measures to improve their knowledge;
- it organizes, guides, leads, controls and is responsible for the efficient conduct of the Department Accounting activity.
- 4-7 years’ experience in the same role preferably in the large complex infrastructure sector;
- University Degree in Business Economics, Accountancy Diploma or equivalent;
- Knowledge of accounting principles (preference will be given to candidates with knowledge of the IAS/IFRS);
- Knowledge of fiscal and tax regulations;
- Knowledge of SAP and of the main IT packets (particularly Excel/PowerPoint) is a plus;
- Good English knowledge;
- Excellent relational skills.