Autonomous Production Locations Installation manager (APLIM)
Responsible to (Line):
The Autonomous production Location(s) are un-manned installations, can be anything from up-and-over to full de-hydration and compression platforms. Common on these locations is the autonomous production part, where the different layers Honeywell systems are capable of first line operating decisions.
Due to the platforms autonomous systems, it does not require to be permanent monitored from a remote location as the system will make his own decisions to optimize production and monitors the status of all the equipment onboard.
N05 will be the first platform so installed and will be equipped with full gas-processing, de-hydration and compression facilities.
- In this role you will be a leading representative of the “new “generation platforms in which you function as the vocal point for all internal and external stakeholders.
- As the autonomous Production Location Installation manager, you are together with 2 other APLIM`s
- responsible to organise and manage all off/onshore activities whilst maintaining the highest safety, health, and environmental standards, meet established production objectives within approved budgets and company and governmental policies, and to ensure technical integrity of the facilities and compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
- The job will be mainly office based on rotation, the first week you will be the lead and your main objective is to analyse the data stream generated by the autonomous systems in where you continuously improve and solve any issues that might occur.
- The second week you will be acting as the standby for the lead APLIM and are always ready for any ad-hoc platform visits.
- The third week you will be off duty
- Further regular vendor visits, visits to the base and audits will be part of the job.
- The listing of main responsibilities and main duties is not necessarily exhaustive and may be changed at management discretion to reflect the needs of the company.
- First point of contact in case of an emergency.
- Assists with relevant data retrieval during emergency situations.
- Will strive for near zero emissions.
- Custodian and important contributor to the HSE year plan.
- Ensures that Safety-related work orders and ORA`s contain sufficient information in order that they comply with all statuary and company rules and regulation.
- To work with Independent Verification bodies to support compliance with the Verification and Examination Scheme’s.
Autonomous Operations/ Production:
- Accountable for achieving established production objectives in a safe, environmentally sound and efficient manner.
- Analyze and take appropriate actions on notifications coming from the autonomous systems in liaison with the Subject matter experts.
- Keeps the stream of notifications to a pre-defined level and organize weekly meetings with the Autonomous team.
- Creating a operational performance scheme within 2 years of operations.
- Provide back-up if any issues occur with the autonomous systems.
- 24 hrs. notification support.
- Prepare yearly maintenance visits and continuously improve visits efficiencies.
- Makes sure that operational and critical parts are available and review every 2 years the critical spare part list.
- Contribution to effective delivery of fit for purpose job plans and continuously improve when necessary.
- Responsible for the technical integrity of the facilities.
- Provide maintenance support when required, here you function as an important interface between personnel onboard of the production facilities and third parties.
- Ensure that maintenance activities on critical items are timely executed and highlights backlog on these items to relevant staff.
- Contribution to effective delivery of assigned work scopes in accordance with the Company procedures.
- Provide information to the Management and Operations organizations on the status of
- maintenance activities.
- First failure fast response team, reset and restore production in a structured manner and analyse where the system could have intervened.
- Accountable for the respective operating costs and budgets.
- Accountable for the cost-effective utilisation of materials and labour on the facilities.
- Monitors and controls the program for extending the economical production life of the facilities.
- Contribute and advise in budget meetings and next year’s budget.
- Accountable to effect compliance with laws, rules and regulations of any governmental body having authority over the facility.
- To extend the producing life as long as economically viable
- Contribute to a full integration of the production facilities within the ONE-DYAS framework.
- Meet Production & OPEX targets.
- Zero LTA’s, zero spills
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 10 – 15 years relevant production operational in the Oil and Gas industry; Experience, preferably on more than two production facilities.
· Technical background at High Technical education or equivalent.
· Solid understanding of process facilities and production equipment.
· Knowledge to control and supervise all activities on and around the site of the facility.
· Develop business acumen and management skills.
· Able to analyse complex technical / financial data and make improvements based upon it.
· Mayor emergency training / OIM controlling emergencies.
· Offshore competency training: HLO, HDA, Coxswain, First Aider, Control of Dangerous Goods by Air and Sea.
· GMDSS/CAA Radio Qualification.
· Offshore Survival and Medical Certificates
· Crane Operator Level 3.
· Emergency Response Team Member or Team Leader.
Technical background at High Technical education or equivalent.
Solid understanding of process facilities and production equipment.
Knowledge to control and supervise all activities on and around the site of the facility.
Develop business acumen and management skills.
Able to analyse complex technical / financial data and make improvements based upon it.
Mayor emergency training / OIM controlling emergencies.
Offshore competency training: HLO, HDA, Coxswain, First Aider, Control of Dangerous Goods by Air and Sea.
GMDSS/CAA Radio Qualification.
Offshore Survival and Medical Certificates
Crane Operator Level 3.
Emergency Response Team Member or Team Leader.
Minimum 10 – 15 years relevant production operational in the Oil and Gas industry; Experience, preferably on more than two production facilities.
PERSONAL QUALITIES, APTITUDES AND SKILLS
Good two-way communication with all personnel onboard the facility (internal) as well as colleagues HMI’s and onshore departments (external).
Able to present technical concepts clearly.
Striving for continuous improvement
Enjoy working with the latest techniques available