Website WTS Energy
September 7, 2023
To establish and operate an Asset Integrity Management System that ensures availability of business processes, systems, tools, competence and resources needed to ensure integrity throughout the asset lifecycle. Ensure assets perform effectively and efficiently for safe and reliable operations to achieve company objectives.
Ensuring compliance with corporate philosophy, Regulatory bodies and industry standards Required to sustain stakeholders’ confidence in our operations. iPreparing and delivering an accurate and reliable status report of asset integrity to the Asset to timely warning of issues that can potentially impact HSE or facilities availability.
1. Plan and provide technical support for materials selection and specifications for pipelines/flowlines and all company static assets in order to advice Engineering design team on materials specification and operational requirements using requisite design standards & codes during the design stage.
2. Develop a corrosion and degradation management strategy based on risk analysis, to ensure troubleshooting and maintenance of cathodic protection systems, protective coating systems, corrosion inhibitor systems and other degradation systems. Maintain a corrosion Database Management System which contains the static/design data, as built drawings and profiles of static equipment data and inspection records of safety critical elements to enable regular updates.
3. Develop asset integrity management systems to facilitate implementation of management of change and emergency response.
4. Make available Integrity Assessment Reports carried out with reference to inspection records and performance of stipulated activities and equipment’s with reference to agreed performance. indicators (KPIs) with results ranging from recommendation of upgrade for an equipment, de-rating an equipment or increase/decrease of the frequency of an inspection or maintenance activity.
5. Establish annual integrity reviews organised to present the assessment records to a multidisciplinary group or team, especially those directly involved in planning, executing and using the equipment so that the result of a maintenance reference plan (MRP) can be implemented over a specified period.
6. Institute regular field inspection (Facilities, Equipment, Materials & Corrosion) to be carried out directly or delegated to technically competent inspectors in order to witness maintenance activities and obtain records for upload into the Inspection Data Management System for analysis, review and work recommendation. Develop inspection schedules and plans.
7. Investigate Equipment failure through identification and analysis of failure modes. Review reports on the impact of corrosion, through survey reports and regular inspection reports to ensure availability and effectiveness of corrosion prevention and mitigation equipment’s.
8. Ensure the operation of assets in the most cost-effective manner to ensure safety of people, environment, technical integrity, and corporate reputation.
9. Put in place procedures for the periodic review of maintenance standards to ensure equipment safety and fit-for-purpose.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications
1. Minimum of bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Mechanical / Chemical / Materials & Metallurgy Engineering,
2. A minimum of 10 years’ experience in operations and Asset Integrity Management and Process Safety Management in the Oil & Gas industry.
3. Multidisciplinary experience and strong technical background on field/site operations of immense benefit.
4. Professional Membership of relevant statutory / engineering bodies. 5. Demonstrates personal commitment to HSE and ensures compliance with all relevant statutory standards & codes 6. Good oral and written communication skills, good interpersonal skills and ability to function in multi-discipline teams.