For one of our clients we are looking for a Warehouse supervisor who will be responsible for the management of the inventory in the warehouse to support on-schedule delivery of quality parts and materials to the production line. And ensuring there is no shortage at the production line.
Our client offers flexible, scalable technology solutions for electric vehicles. Their electric vehicle charging stations support the adoption and growth of low-emission e-mobility in over 20 countries worldwide.
- Oversee receiving, warehousing and dispatch from stores team, servicing the production line;
- Implement and operate a KANBAN system in the warehouse to ensure it is visual obvious if stocks drop below safety levels (initial 1 week);
- Raise the alarm if it would not be able to restock the any operating production line;
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and stock management requirements;
- Ensure both annual and rolling stock counts are accurate, and if not, advise Inventory and Planning manager and investigate;
- Run continuous cross checks of inventory levels on high value and high risk parts and materials;
- Provide daily feedstock to manufacture against BoM’s for schedule production;
- Reduce slow moving stock via flagging and discussing with inventory and planning manager and Finance team.
- Minimum 3 years warehouse management experience;
- Sound background in warehouse or production environment;
- Lean exposure;
- An automotive background would be beneficial;
- Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written;
- Numeracy skills;
- Excellent leadership & time management skills;
- Customer service focused;
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Strong planning skills;
- Proficient computer skills – MS Office;
- Living in or near Amsterdam.
- Count of failures to provide parts and material to the line without notifying supply and/or escalating the issue with the planned maximum notice
- Days Inventory = (Inventory / COGS per day)*365
- Order Picking Accuracy = Total value of POs per qtr / (COGS manufactured per qtr)
- Inventory Accuracy = Database Inventory Count / Physical Inventory Count
- Back Order Rate = Orders Unfilled at Time of Purchase / Total Orders Placed
- Do you meet the requirements and are you interested in this job? We are looking forward to receive your application.