The Service Sales Engineer is responsible for generating profitable service sales, including all principal duties and responsibilities indicated below. The goal is to make the company a strategic partner for professional end-user accounts in their effort of improving their pump system process, and improve their environmental profile and system performance. The Service Sales Engineer must increase market share within professional end-user markets focusing on specific accounts and industries; assist in the management of key accounts to secure and preserve long term purchasing agreements, and report specific business, market, and industry information.
Market Share Growth:
1. The SSE leads the sales process towards professional end-users with focus on products and service products within specific market industries of Commercial Building Service, Industry and Water Utilities and will be directly measured on the growth their focused areas experience.
2. The SSE is expected to become highly educated in their target markets and service products bringing added value and resource to the sales process resulting in gains in market share.
3. The SSE is expected to understand the market position of The company products & service products in their target markets and contribute to ensuring that the most advantageous price structure is put forward to maximize CTR and customer value.
4. The SSE participates in global, market specific, network meetings and interfaces with key product and other management personnel from sister companies and stay abreast of the service industry trends, evolutions and applications. The SSE will keep Management informed of competitive conditions and makes recommendations on product changes, additions or new products with major potential.
5. The SSE will promote the The company brand, its products and services, and when necessary demonstrate and instruct in its application.
2. Key Account Management:
A. The priority of the SSE is to call on targeted Professional End-Users firms in the territory, to increase awareness of The company, increase The company being selected as a supplier and develop early awareness of projects and contracts in the territory.
B. The SSE develops strong relationships with key decision makers at existing and target accounts in coordination and cooperation with local sales management.
The ideal candidate has a technical engineering background combined with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in service sales. Tacoma 1. Proven success in sales of service products of rotating equipment2. Must have a working knowledge of pumps, pump hydraulics, pump systems, controls or rotating equipment; and all aspects of operation, installation and maintenance.3. The candidate must be capable of a strategic visions and planning capabilities.4. Ability to travel at least 50% within the North American region. Must have a valid driver’s license.5. Experience within the field of selling service and service offerings/business. 6. Proven customer service experience and being a strong technical communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.7. Responsible for staying updated on IT tools and new measurement equipment, control units, electronic features and facts etc. Working knowledge of computers and PC software, Microsoft Office.8. Relationship and partner management.9. Carry out customer consultancy and translate the voice of the customer, and provide customers with advises of proven service solutions.10. Flexible with working hours in order to meet customer’s expectations.11. Contribute to our profile as a solution provider in pump systems and solutions.