At the moment we are looking for a Quality Engineer for one of our clients. This position is based in Amsterdam. You are part of a team which is responsible for all Quality & Continuous Improvement activities across the whole of the organization. The role requires a quality focused individual who can apply a logical and analytical approach to understanding complex Quality issues, whilst remaining open minded in finding innovative solutions and robust countermeasures. The individual will need to be both reactive and proactive, working with and influencing various stakeholders to achieve the desired Quality outcomes. Day to day you’ll lead the businesses NCR root cause and prevent reoccurrence activities. You will be working collaboratively across the whole of the organization, helping develop solutions to address all design / process / supplier issues.
Our client offers flexible, scalable technology solutions for electric vehicles. Their electric vehicle charging stations support the adoption and growth of low-emission e-mobility in over 20 countries worldwide.
- Overall ownership of the Problem Reporting System (PRS), ensuring timely creation and completion of NCR’s;
- Maintaining prompt and thorough RCA (Root Cause Analysis) of internal Quality deviations with a strong emphasis on corrective and preventative actions;
- Prioritizing the review of customer-based issues / incidents, especially those where the charging service is interrupted, performing in-depth forensic analysis to determine the RC;
- Utilizing where necessary network monitoring, telemetry databases, and device user interfaces to conduct investigations;
- Closing the loop with the Issue Reporting System; evaluating & validating the permanent corrective actions once deployed;
- Preparing internal & external Quality report / documentation; including times lines, analysis, recommendations etc.;
- Developing Quality sufficiency plans to deliver short term (tactical) & longer term (strategic) initiatives; generating the Quality Road Map.;
- Quantifying the "Cost of Poor Quality", using this as evidence to support the Quality sufficiency plan;
- Identifying, authoring and deploying QBP’s (Quality Best Practices) across all aspects of the organisation Provide training on all aspects of Quality Engineering, with a focus on RCA.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or other discipline with Quality Engineering focus;
- + 5 years’ experience working in a high technology quality driven environment;
- + 2 years’ experience working directly with Issue Reporting Systems, with a deep knowledge in the corresponding systems / tools / procedures (8D, RedX, 5Y’s, Fishbones, FMEA’s, etc);
- +2 years’ experience leading CI (Continuous Improvement) projects in Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain etc.;
- Green and/or Black Belt certification through a Lean or Six Sigma accredited organisation;
- Living near Amsterdam is a must.
Do you meet the requirements and are you interested in this job? We are looking forward to receive your application.